Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-16 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified financial accountant seeking new opportunities in Dublin City Centre? This global insurance company is looking to hire a Financial Accountant on a 12 month FTC.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts under Irish GAAP
- Reporting on a monthly basis to group
- Solvency II reporting to Central Bank on quarterly and annual basis
- Preparation of bi-monthly VAT return
- Assistance with cashflow management
- Liaising with financial institutions in relation to bank and deposit accounts and aspects of treasury management
- Liaising with Auditors in relation to year end audit and preparation of year- end financial statements and audit file
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Insurance/Reinsurance accounting knowledge required
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Advanced spreadsheet knowledge (use of macros, pivot tables) would be useful
- Capable of dealing with tight reporting deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to demonstrate the ability to work productively and with personal initiative.
- Hard working and willing to work cooperatively with others to achieve common objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful Insurance company based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.