Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 aerospace Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of company entities
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation of Monthly Reporting for Joint Venture Partners
- Preparation of Management Information and Analysis
- Aircraft impairment reviews and analysis
- Liaising with Auditors and coordinating annual audits
- Technical Accounting reviews under US GAAP & IFRS
- Coordination of board meetings for certain Group Subsidiaries
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in financial services or aircraft leasing. Proficiency with Sun Accounts is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft OS Skills and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.