Treasury Reporting Accountant
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified accountant with strong reporting skills? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you! A leading asset management company is seeking to hire a treasury reporting accountant to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Reporting Accountant will include:
- Preparation of management reporting – including daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Preparation of external reporting
Requirements of the Treasury Reporting Accountant:
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or similar)
- Experience in a financial reporting team (min 1 year) (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- A background in financial services, gained through a professional auditing firm, or through an accounting role in a financial services organisation
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply today or contact Conor Synnott.