Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you an ambitious financial accountant who is interested in excelling your career in a leading private bank?
Financial Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the month end reporting process for Irish and UK entities
- Producing year-end management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Producing annual financial statements for Irish and UK entities in accordance with IFRS
- Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and interim audits
- Other AdHoc duties
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with at least 1 years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services or related industry
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details below for more information.