Senior Financial Accountant
Salary Up to €75,000 per annum
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for career progression? Do you want exposure to fintech company? A leading fintech company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast-growing company with great exposure across all business units.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant Analyst include:
- Manage and assist in the audit process for a portfolio of entities across several jurisdictions
- Coordination and preparation of audit files and statutory financial statements
- Act as a main point of contact for the external audit process
- Provide technical assistance to the wider finance teams on accounting topics
- Work on projects and tasks with local Finance, Tax, Legal and Treasury teams as necessary
- Conduct other ad hoc reporting requirements and participate in special projects as they arise
- Offer guidance and support to all staff members in their operation tasks and in their general development
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA), with 2+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous experience of auditing technology sector (software) companies. Technically adept and conversant with various GAAP including US GAAP and IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a successful fintech company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Kate O’Malley on the details provided for more information.