Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you an ambitious Financial Accountant who is looking to progress your career in financial services?
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant include:
- Assisting with preparation of annual and interim management accounts for SPV clients;
- Assisting preparation of Quarterly FVC and SPV Stat Reporting returns to the Central Bank of Ireland;
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements and Statutory Reports;
- Assisting with preparation of audit files and support the external audit process;
- Assisting with preparation of VAT and Corporation Tax Returns;
- Be newly qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA);
- Have 3+ years practical working experience in an accounting role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Technical Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of US GAAP also would be an advantage
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial statements would be an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more about this Financial Accounting opportunity please feel free to contact Conor Synnott or apply today!