Senior Financial Accountant
Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Media company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant. The Senior Financial Accountant will be working closely with London-based UK & Ireland’s FC and finance business partner to Ireland-based Managing Director to optimise the company’s financial performance, key negotiations, agreements and contracts and ad-hoc projects.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Ownership of the Ireland’s finance department
- Ensure delivery of regular financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Oversee month end processes and produce monthly reports and analysis
- Ensure strict deadlines are met for the global company reporting, including monthly, quarterly forecast and budget
- Responsible for Company SOX management and sign off; ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures; Run year end audits
- Mentor and develop direct reports, recruitment, performance management, reviews
- Process review and streamlining
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / ACMA, with a minimum of 1+ year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a financial-management role. Strong knowledge SOX is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.