Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin North
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Technology company based in Dublin North / Dublin West is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Lead the monthly, quarterly & annual group reporting under US GAAP and local GAAP
- Ownership of various finance functional areas for a number of properties which feed into the set of books, including Fixed Assets, Inter company, AR, Bank & Cash, AP, VAT, etc.
- Work in a team of accountants & assistant accountants with responsibilities across other functional areas, such as Construction Accounting, Treasury, Tax, SOX, etc.
- Review & process all transactions for your ledgers. Prepare & review all balance sheet accounts as part of month end close controls, including pro-active follow-up to remove reconciling items
- Take responsibility & ownership for local statutory audits for a number of entities across Europe
- Be a trusted colleague to internal teams such as asset management, sales, FP&A and site operations; as well as manage third-party service providers supporting local compliance & tax filings
- Important contribution in the accounting and internal control systems, and be proactive in leading improvements focused on finance operational excellence
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with 2-3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience from a top accountancy firm and / or in a multi-national environment. Strong knowledge and experience of IFRS, UK/Irish GAAP & US GAAP is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin North / Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.