Senior Financial Accountant
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
Manage the company’s finance processes, administration and reporting of reinsurance arrangements
- Produce the company’s monthly technical insurance schedules for P&L purposes
- Take ownership of all technical insurance balance sheet accounts
- Manage claims settlement and escrow accounts
Support data integrity and preparation of financial information
- Prepare monthly premium & loss data for analysis
- Supervise works competed by the Finance Assistant(s)
- Oversee monthly departmental accounts for department heads
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have a strong understanding of corporate Financial Reporting. Knowledge of Solvency II and QRT’s is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.