Salary €45,000 - €50,000 per year
Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Financial Services company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Tax Senior.
Responsibilities of the Tax Senior include:
Management of a portfolio of income and corporate tax clients for the ongoing deadlines
- Working closing with the company partners and senior management in the delivery of tax consultancy and advisory projects under a variety of tax heads
- Liaising with clients in a timely efficient manner and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Full commercial management for a portfolio of client work
- Working closely with other departments within the firm to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients
- Liaising with Revenue on the client’s behalf
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Coordinating and reviewing work of junior staff
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACCA / ACA with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Experience managing of a client portfolio for CT and income tax returns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Tax Senior role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.