Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Education and Training company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of month end reporting and the compilation of monthly and annual accounts
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and tracking performance vs budget and liaising with Heads of Departments regarding over / underspend
- Assisting in the creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets and financial statements
- Verifying information and developing spreadsheet reports to analyse options and information
- Overseeing correct reporting of revenue and accurate Income in Advance tracking
- Weekly payment of supplier invoices and answering supplier queries
- Calculating monthly payroll for all staff and assisting all staff with payroll queries
- Researching and interpreting data to answer accounting and financial questions
You will be a Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA, ACCA or CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in Quickbooks. A second language in either Italian / Portuguese or Spanish is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.