Senior Financial Accountant
Salary €65,000 - €75,000 per year
Location Dublin South
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 05 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
Recognise, exemplify and adhere to the companies values around our commitment to people, clients and performance
- Embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs
- Recognise the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Work within the core Group finance team to prepare and present all stock exchange reporting obligations (both NASDAQ/SEC) to strict deadlines ensuring the integrity and accuracy of information reported
- Play a key role in the preparation and presentation of the Group 20F (US GAAP), IFRS annual report and quarterly stock exchange filings while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of all documents
- Manage the monthly & quarterly reporting consolidation close process to tight reporting timelines ensuring integrity and accuracy of reported information
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with FRS 101 for intermediate holding companies, liaising with external auditors to ensure timely completion
- Assist in providing accounting and regulatory guidance (both US GAAP, IFRS (and FRS 101)) to wider group finance teams on key accounting issues impacting the business
As the senior financial accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Strong technical accounting background with ability to research and present technical accounting issues under each of IFRS and US GAAP. Oracle experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.