Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Fintech company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Commercial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant include:
Assisting with the integration of newly acquired companies
- Preparation of customer pricing simulations
- Drafting and reviewing commercial proposals and contracts for customers
- Dealing directly with customers and senior company management
- Regularly presenting detailed analysis and commercial status to senior management
- Financial analysis & modelling
- Assisting with the management & analysis of large volume of contracts with global customers
- Review and negotiation of software licensing agreements, service agreements, and other legal documents for the company’s business
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role. Various GAAP including US GAAP and IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of using Microsoft Office, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Commercial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.