Financial Accountant – Statutory Reporting
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Financial Services Company based in Cavan is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant – Statutory Reporting at a Mid-Senior Level on a 12 month FTC.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Preparation, review and submission of all regulatory reports for the Central Bank of Ireland and other bodies - making sure they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory obligations
- Liaising with the Compliance Function to ensure filing obligations are satisfied within regulatory deadlines
- Preparation and review of reports to the Board of Directors and various committees
- Preparation and review of risk reporting for the Risk Function
- Preparation and review of SGAAP management accounts and Spanish GAAP Solvency II returns
- Reconciliations between Irish GAAP, US GAAP and Spanish GAAP
- Assisting in the Company’s move to Branch status reporting
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA / CIMA, with 3+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in Finance or Regulatory role in Financial Services/Insurance industry. Audit experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Co. Cavan. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.