Financial Accountant – Commercial Role
Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Cavan is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant – Commercial Role on a 12-Months fixed term contract. You will be a key member of the reporting team, ensuring the delivery of high quality financial reports to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant – Commercial Role include:
Production of accurate and timely monthly management information for local and company requirements
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of an effective control environment
- Develop and adapt to changing business requirements adding value and delivering effectively for customers
- An effective contributor to ad-hoc project delivery, both within the department or across departments
- Continuous analysis of processes and procedures in order to improve the departments effectiveness and efficiency
- Complete ad hoc tasks and reports
As the Financial Accountant you will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, and have 3+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have insurance background and experience with financial reporting at a mid-senior level. Experience using Coda Financials or Hyperion reporting software is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Cavan. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant – Commercial Role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.