Financial Operations Accountant
Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Location Dublin South
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Reinsurance company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Financial Operations Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Operations Accountant include:
- Assist with the US GAAP, IFRS and other local STAT ledgers quarterly close process including account analysis, reconciliation and commentary
- Assist the external reporting team with the preparation of global regulatory quarterly/annual returns and local statistical returns
- Assist the external reporting team with the preparation of local financial statements for legal entities across the company
- Assist the External Reporting and Group Tax teams with the preparation of Corporation tax filings for various company entities
- Close co-ordinate with various teams across the company, such as External Reporting, FP&A, company tax to name but a few
- Support the Director of Financial Operations in any projects that may arise
You will be a Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong accounting experience. Fluency in English and working knowledge of French / German is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for Financial Operations Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Operations Accountant Financial Operations Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.