Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading International Bank based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Monthly Financial Reporting including variance analysis and commentary
- Accuracy and maintenance of the general ledger and the resultant financial statements
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Expense control, including vendor review and variance analysis
- Review and control of inter-company charges, transfer pricing
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts in line with global standards and timelines
- Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Working with colleagues across the company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions
You will be a Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in Financial Services. Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.