Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary €55,000 - €70,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 25 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Contribute to the monitoring of changes in the accounting standards (IFRS, Luxembourg, UK, Irish, US GAAP) in consultation with the company's Global Accounting Policy Committee, auditors and fund administrators
- Carry out analytical, quantitative and qualitative reviews of financial statements prepared by fund administrators, ensuring that the company's disclosure policies and quality standards are maintained
- Liaise with multiple internal and external parties including portfolio managers, Boards, fund administrators and various internal departments to ensure that financial statements and audits are completed to schedule and to a high standard and that all regulatory requirements are met
- Present results and findings from reporting cycles and various ad hoc memos to the various Audit Committees and Boards of Directors
- Take ownership for the relationship management of multiple fund administrators around EMEA
- Assess and monitor service quality, provide feedback, identify areas for improvement and manage any changes to the reporting model
As the Financial Reporting Accountant you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent). You will have a strong understanding of the current requirements of the accounting standards and regulatory requirements, as they apply to funds. You will demonstrate knowledge of a range of fund accounting activities and their interaction with the production of financial statements. You will also display a pro-active interest in keeping up to date with industry, accounting standards and investment product changes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who can demonstrate an ability to continually identify opportunities for improvements in the operating model and manage the introduction of those changes in an effective manner, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Reporting Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.