Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 22 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Bank based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Drive continuous improvement across Financial Control with a view to improving, automating and eliminating manual adjustments
- Partner with external auditors on time frames, progress and audit queries
- Act as a role model in accordance with the declared bank brand values. Work as part of a small dynamic team to maximise potential and deliver high performance
- Responsible for controls that are within the remit of the relevant role, ensuring that operational risk is minimised
- Keep updated on new accounting and regulatory rules and disclosures and their implications on management, financial and regulatory reporting
- Participate in projects and initiatives to optimise and streamline processes and deliver efficiency's for reporting
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are maintained and that both internal and external customer requirements are addressed to the highest standards and within agreed timelines
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also know and experience in preparation or audit of financial accounts for financial services. Technical accounting knowledge is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.