Salary €22 - €24 per hour
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund management company based in Limerick is seeking to hire an accounts administrator on a 10-month fixed term contract. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will work in a deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the accounts administrator:
Oversee, and review third party, management, performance and directors fee payments to agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all related tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, are calculated and filed with the Revenue Commissioners to agreed time lines
- Review all payment instructions and banking entries for all clients
- Review all client static data set up and amendments
- Review of budgets to ensure timely issue to clients, escalate as appropriate
- Oversee and monitor the team email in box to ensure all queries from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues and actions required to enable the above are captured in the appropriate log
- Work with the New Business team to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full and appropriate actions taken
As the accounts administrator you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA) with 3+ year's PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a finance related role. Experienced background within the accounts payable function for a multi-national organisation is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accounts administrator to join a successful company based in Limerick. If you are someone who has advanced IT skills using MS Office, with excellent communication skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the accounts administrator role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.