Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Day to day accounting and finance operations
- General ledger maintenance and analysis with exposure to all elements of the TB - revenue, expense, tax, assets, liabilities and equity
- Treasury / cash management for global trading accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly Board reports
- Central Bank of Ireland reporting – monthly metrics, FINREP, COREP, etc.
- Audit & financial reporting, including the presentation of at least one Group entity’s financial to the Board annually
- Tax compliance – primarily working with external adviser's on corporation tax, as well as VAT, FATCA & CRS
- Project work, including various automation initiatives
As the financial accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA with a minimum of 1 of year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.