Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per annum
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Perform monthly financial analysis including budget to actual / prior year variance analysis
- Prepare and post journals, prepare balance sheet reconciliations and perform AP, AR, cash, debt and fixed assets reviews each month
- Assist with the preparation of Board packs detailing the company financial performance on a quarterly basis
- Assist with the preparation of Debt Covenant calculations
- Manage the billing and collections process and debtor data maintenance within the Contract Management System and General Ledger system
- Develop and share your experience and skills working on ad-hoc finance related projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Build and develop relationships with Legal, Business Development and Technical teams
The Financial Accountant, will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with at least 0 - 2 years PQE in a Big 4 practice (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in the aircraft leasing. Various experience using the accounting systems such as; Oracle, SAP, Sun and Sage is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.