Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum + DOE
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Assist the preparation and delivery of monthly financial reporting data to immediate and ultimate parent company in accordance with tight deadlines, including developing comprehensive understanding with accounting cycle owners of the detail behind the figures being reported
- Assist the preparation of annual budget result, balance sheet and KPI metrics for reporting to immediate and ultimate parent company in accordance with tight deadlines, including frequent and prompt delivery of revisions to budget data reflecting actual performance and sensitivity analyses
- Assist the preparation and delivery of consolidated financial reporting to immediate and ultimate parent company on monthly, quarterly and annual basis in accordance with tight deadlines, including liaison with accounting cycle owners to ensure they deliver data consistent with consolidated reporting requirements
- Assist the preparation of annual financial statements for filing with Irish Companies Office
- Ownership of accounting cycles that populate trial balance
- Assist with maintenance of process documentation in accordance with documentation standards
- Assist with generation and verification of KPI type reports for senior management and the parent company
- Provide support and cover as necessary for other team colleagues
The Financial Accountant, will be a Part-Qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with at least 1-2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in the financial reporting space, deriving data from general ledger so as to deliver Income Statement and Balance Sheet date. Fluent or Medium experience in Italian is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.