Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per year
Location Dublin South
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Work with the finance team to issue financial, regulatory and management reports as required by the Head of Finance / Financial Controller
- Prepare and post general ledger transactions and maintain the general ledgers of the company within Europe and its UK branch
- Liaise with offshore finance team in completion of the monthly close process
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required
- Prepare reconciliations for key balance sheet accounts
- Assist with the development and preparation of high quality management information and key performance indicators
- Develop a good understanding of the insurance products offered by the company within Europe
- Assist Financial Controller with maintenance and development of financial and administrative systems and related internal controls
As the financial accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also an understanding of insurance / reinsurance accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.