Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading telecommunications company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a financial accountant. You will be an integral part of the finance team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant include:
Preparation of statutory accounts (from Trial Balance) prepared by other accounting staff, for a number of legal entities
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit packs including disclosures and notes to the accounts
- Preparation of analysis required for Tax Computations
- Preparation FRS 102 conversion notes, where necessary preparing the supporting calculations
- Cash-flow preparation where necessary
- Management of the annual audit process for these entities
- Tax / VAT / RCT reporting
- Accounts preparation for some smaller entities
As the financial accountant you will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 4+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a 'Big 4' Accounting Firm. Experience using IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.