Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per year
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant include:
Producing and reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reports
- Analysing and reconciling detailed general ledger accounts
- Maintaining records of the company’s investments
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and with financial planning
- Understanding and implementing financial accounting requirements under IFRS and for the Financial Regulator
- Working with the Company’s third party administrator, to ensure that the financial accounting goals are achieved
- Assisting the Company’s external auditors and Internal Auditor
- Assisting the Company’s tax advisor for the Corporation Tax computation
As the financial accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA with 2+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in life assurance area. Various IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.