Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per day
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading aircraft leasing company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Maintenance of the books and records of all group entities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of financial information for quarterly board packs
- Preparation of consolidated group and individual subsidiary financial statements under IFRS
- Coordination of the audit process
- Preparation of tax-related reports including corporate returns, VAT reporting and local tax compliance obligations
- Liaising with external tax advisers in respect of the preparation of computations for corporate tax returns
- Becoming an expert in the operation of the Sun general ledger system
As the financial accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 4+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience with systems implementation is beneficial. Various GAAP including US GAAP and IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong numerical skills, and is capable of in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.