Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading reinsurance company in Dublin is seeking to hire an experienced Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
Preparation and reconciliation of the monthly management accounts (IFRS and Irish GAAP)
- Preparation of annual Statutory Financial Report
- Preparation and booking of monthly intercompany settlements
- Booking & reconciliation of Group Reinsurance accounts
- Assist with tax & VAT reporting and filings
- Monitor, and document where necessary, internal financial controls
- Provide data for audit requests and liaise with internal and external auditors
- Completion of quarterly and annual SII returns
As the finanical accountant you will have the relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA), and have 0-2 years’ experience in an insurance or reinsurance environment(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in dealing with captive’s insurance and Solvency II reporting is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who demonstrates good communication and analytical skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.