Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A retail bank based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Ensure accuracy of the general ledger and seek improvements and efficiencies in the population of the general ledger
- Assist with the preparation and posting of month end journals and monthly subsidiary accounts
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Annual Statutory Accounts of the Group, the Group’s subsidiaries and specific Securitisation entities
- Assist with coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data and the preparation of accurate financial reports on a timely basis such that all deadlines are met
- Assist with interpreting the financial results for the PTSB group to management and recommending improvement activities
- Drive continuous improvement in the monthly close process and seek efficiencies within any manual processes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure issues are resolved and closed out during the reporting process
- Assist with the preparation and review of FINREP quarterly returns in accordance with CRD IV
As the financial accoutnant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with experience in a similar role. You will also have strong technical knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and financial reporting processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.