Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary €65,000 - €80,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Accountant. You will work closely with the entire finance team to ensure the timely preparation of statutory financial statements, note disclosures and audit responses for the consolidated group accounts.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant include:
Year-round financial reporting and audit deadlines
- Managing the scope and timetable of this work including close coordination with internal company teams, external 3rd party service providers and Internal, External and Shareholder auditors
- Will work closely with 3rd party service providers in the delivery of financial statements & audit of SPC entities
- Work with external advisors where necessary to provide technical accounting papers & advice to the business
- Provide technical accounting support, guidance & training to members of the finance team
- Work with the finance team to ensure any process and control improvements are implemented in a timely basis
As the financial reporting accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Strong IFRS GAAP knowledge and an interest in technical accounting. Previous experience in Aircraft Leasing is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Reporting Accountant role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.