Salary €60,000 - €80,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading law firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a financial accountant to join their growing finance team. You will work as a senior member of the finance team and report directly to the chief financial officer.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Work directly with the CFO to support the delivery of the CFO’s agenda through specific initiatives
- Assist in the production and further development of key performance indicators, financial dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to support oversight of the financial performance of the Firm
- Develop standardised reporting to support the communication of financial information at Executive and Senior Management Meetings
- Review existing processes to control, manage and report on Senior Management remuneration arrangements and assessing opportunities for process improvement / refinement
- Draft and roll out of Firm Policies in critical areas of the business including Billing, Collections, Bad Debts, Time Recording, etc.
- Support an overall drive to reduce manual processes in favour of a more systematic and automated approach across key Financial processes
- Attain and document an overall level of understanding in all key areas of the Finance function from general ledger accounting, month end closings, tax computations, budgeting, forecasting and client profitability analysis
- Work on other Finance tasks and projects as may be required from time to time
As the financial accountant you will be 'Big 4' ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent) with financial services experience. You will have a minimum of 1 year of post qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a high level of systems proficiency and be an enthusiastic self-starter with the energy and drive to improve processes and solve problems under own direction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has excellent communication skills with the ability to contribute to and drive the achievement of targets and deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.