Financial Reporting Supervisor
Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading hedge fund administration company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Supervisor.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Supervisor include:
Prepare or review financial statements including primary statements and all note disclosures ensuring they are drafted in accordance with the relevant GAAP of the Fund, primarily US GAAP, IFRS or Luxembourg GAAP
- Build a detailed personal knowledge of GAAP to assist Investment Managers in the range of disclosures permissible under GAAP which best fit the ethos of the Investment Manager and challenging the Auditors as required thereby adding value to the process from an Investment Manager perspective
- Build a detailed personal knowledge of Regulations (e.g. AIFMD, UCITs, and CFTC) to assist Investment Managers in the range of disclosures permissible under the legislation which best fit the ethos of the Investment Manager
- Ensure all Investment Manager and Auditor queries on the financial statements are resolved on a timely basis
- Research queries on GAAP and Regulations and prepare a summary memo to disseminate the knowledge to the company’s employees and Clients
- Develop template financial statements for the companies NAV department utilising both the company’s Financial Reporting tool and also using a third party bespoke financial reporting application
As the financial reporting supervisor you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA and have 3+ years' PQE Funds (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have a training contract with an audit firm specialising in the audit of Hedge. Detailed knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Supervisor to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Reporting Supervisor role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.