Salary €50000 - €55000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 01 December 2016
A growing aircraft leasing company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a financial accountant on a permanent basis for their fast-paced finance department.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Assisting in the preparation of the individual and consolidated financial statements for various SPV’s and service entities
- Compiling audit evidence packs
- Liaising with the company's auditors and tax advisers to assist with the annual audits, tax and other regulatory returns
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts at month end
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analysis for presentation at board meetings
- Providing assistance to finance team during the aircraft acquisition process
- Developing ad-hoc reports as required
As the financial accountant you will be an ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). You will have expert knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP. You will have previous experience within a comparable industry, or within an audit department engaged in the audits of aircraft leasing SPV’s and trading entities. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks under time pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a financial accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. As the financial accountant you will support the rest of the finance team in the preparation of financial statements and monthly management accounts. If you would like the opportunity to progress your career in the ever-growing aircraft leasing industry, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information.