Senior Manager - Business Partnering
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 01 December 2016
A leading financial services organisation is seeking to hire a senior manager for their business partnering department based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the senior manager:
- Promote the vision of a world-class business partnering function through continual improvement
- Understand each of the key business drivers and the impact of those on the financials, particularly on income, impairment, cost, lending and deposits
- 3-year Medium Term Plan (MTP) and regular Revised Annual Forecast (RAF), with good understanding of the associated risks and opportunities
- Positioning the management reporting function so that it contributes to the continuous improvement in quality, efficiency and timeliness of management reporting across the Group
- Production and insightful commentary explaining performance in regular and ad-hoc management reporting
- Support the business functions/central functions in validating all financial metrics used to justify business cases. This includes working with key stakeholders
- Representing finance on numerous working groups and steering committees
- Ensure all relevant reporting packs are submitted on time and in the best of qualities
As the senior manager you will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). You will have 5+ years’ post qualified experience (this level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have proven experience managing a group of business partners or other relevant management experience. You will have sound reporting, planning, analytical and presentation skills and be able to explain financial data in simple non-financial language.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre. You will have responsibility for supporting and providing financial advise to business functions/ Executives and acting as a bridge between those Executives and the finance department. If you are a senior manager with experience of leading change initiatives successfully, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the senior manager role, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information.