Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 01 December 2016
A leading corporate bank based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a regulatory reporting accountant for their growing team. This is an ideal opportunity to join a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities of the regulatory reporting accountant:
- Assist with the compilation of daily, monthly and quarterly prudential returns
- Document procedures and processes associated with the compilation of returns
- Testing of new or upgraded systems and software
- Work with lines of business and functional teams to improve quality of data capture
- Assist with investigating queries from regulators, external auditors, internal audit etc
- Prepare, review and/or verify accuracy of variances
- Understand all the products types and their associated accounting treatment
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments
As the regulatory reporting accountant you will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). Knowledge and experience with IFRS is desirable. You will have demonstrated capacity for working with minimal direction to deliver desired results. You will have strong Excel, including pivots, lookups and preferably macros.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a regulatory reporting accountant to join a successful corporate bank based in Dublin City Centre. This role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious person to gain experience in an increasing important area of financial services.
If you are interested in the regulatory reporting accountant role, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information.