Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary €50000 - €60000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 25 November 2016
An international financial services organisation is seeking to hire a financial reporting accountant on a 6 month FTC. The company provides a diverse range of financial products and services to a select client base and is based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the financial reporting accountant:
- Month end reporting and development of reports from various systems
- Project related work including reconciliation of system reports
- Ongoing liaison with management reporting team, regulatory reporting team, cost accounting team and tax team to ensure reporting is comprehensive and accurate
- Stewardship of underlying data on which reports are based – ongoing review of data quality and completeness, with resolution of any identified gaps
- Liaising with UK parent regarding reporting, accounting and chart of accounts
- Developing MI/KPIs with a view to extend to external benchmarking of same
As the financial reporting accountant you will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent) and have previous experience working within financial services. Experience of JDE account system/Essbase reporting system is advantageous. You will have strong PowerPoint and Graphing skills. You will have strong attention to detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
This is an excellent FTC opportunity for a financial reporting accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre. This company stands out from competitors by building well-defined businesses that serve the needs of those clients in markets where they can compete effectively. If you are interested in the financial reporting accountant role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information.