Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 per annum + + bonus
Location: Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant: Michael Dowling
Job reference: 50895803/001
Date posted: 01 November 2023dublin-south accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-11-01 2023-12-31 accountancy Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is a world-class industrial enterprise committed to creating value through responsible manufacturing processes and dedicated employees. This is an exciting time for the organisation as they continue to expand. This MNC is looking for an ambitious, self-starter to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a team that is actively making a difference. This is a critical management role for the organisation. The selected candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines and provide results. The Finance Manager will be expected to maintain a "big-picture" perspective while paying close attention to detail and ensuring that both short-term and long-term goals are met. The role offers a hybrid policy and a generous salary package.
• Maintain general ledgers, trial balances, and monthly supporting schedules like the balance sheet and income statements (annually). Quarterly, annual, and monthly closings. Full transparency annual financial statements (IFRS).
• Work with third-party providers to maintain accurate payroll data in their databases to ensure payroll is completed in accordance with business regulations.
• Support external audits with documentation.
• Work alongside the VP Commercial, Assistant Controller and sales and trading team (Local and US) in analysing all sales and trading activities.
• Keep financial and administrative records for accounting, tax, and other financial management standards.
Skills & Qualifications
If this is a role that interests you please apply directly or via email: email@example.com
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.