Head of Finance
Consultant Michael Dowling
Job Ref 50930523/001
Date posted 24 May 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A brilliant opportunity with a global pharmaceutical company has just become available. You will be responsible for the Finance Function for the Irish division. You will be an effective leader of relevant processes in the affiliate and a dependable counsellor to the firm on important business planning assumptions, trade-offs, and opportunities.
• Assist with important operational and strategic choices, ensuring optimal resource allocation, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
• Organising development should be directed towards a customer-centered business strategy.
• Conduct performance and environmental analyses, offering useful information and solutions.
• Organise the company to consistently meet its budget goals.
• Duty to maintain a discussion and cycle of ongoing performance management.
• Constantly update functional managers on performance and provide them with challenges.
• Regular reporting to each business partner with comments and a high degree of user acceptability, including variance analysis.
• Support the country manager in strategic initiatives by offering advice, suggestions, and solutions.
• Help the business in making the best use and investment of their resources.
Skills and Requirements
• A degree in a relevant field.
• 5 years + PQE
• Experience working in multiple Finance Functions
• Business Partnering experience a bonus.
If you have got this far and feel that this is a role that interests you, please apply directly or get feel free to get in touch for further information.
Contact Michael at:
Mobile: +353 87 429 7457
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Republic of IrelandDate posted: 22 May 2023Due to the recent promotion of the incumbent, an innovative engineering and design company with significant growth plans is seeking to hire CFO. As part of the senior leadership team, you will report to the CEO and manage a team of finance professionals across 3 distinct functions - reporting, analysis and operations. You will possess a commercial awareness and the ability to underpin the firm’s growth trajectory through excellent finance leadership, management, resourcefulness and driving robust processes that remain effective through scale.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 May 2023A leading insurance firm are looking to hire a new Head of Finance for one of their leading entities. Reporting to the CEO and playing a crucial part in the development and growth of the business, this opportunity is a career defining move.