Consultant Conor O'Keefe
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client, a global Insurance company is looking to make a critical hire for a Management Accountant in a newly created role.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountants duties will include:
- Preparation of quarterly Solvency II reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual Quantitative Reporting Templates
- Identify potential capital savings
- Engage with IT, business analysts, underwriters, actuaries and other departments as required
- Work with the IT department to contribute to the improvement of operational efficiency
To be considered you need the right to work in Ireland Full time, be a qualified accountant with between 1-4 years PQE and a background in the Financial Services Industry.
To apply for this Management Accountant position, hit the apply button or contact Conor O’keeffe for more information