Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 accountancy Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A technology company based in Dublin South are seeking to hire a finance manager to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the finance manager:
- Ownership of the retail daily revenue and the month end revenue accounting process
- Responsible for the role out of the new retail revenue system
- Ensuring accurate reporting is maintained, issues are investigated/reviewed, and the business is challenged
- Responsible for ensuring accounting information is produced and published according to relevant accounting rules (IFRS, Irish GAAP)
- Ensure the accounting and reporting process is managed to achieve set deadlines
- Approval of relevant balance sheet reconciliations ensure reconciling differences are properly followed up and completed by the team
- Provide reports, analysis and information according to set deadlines and customer requirements
- Support Finance teams in the budget and forecasting process to meet Group timeline
As the finance manager, you will be a qualified accountant with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role responsible for financial reporting/analysis (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will have excellent MS Office skills with financial systems experience such as Oracle ERP being an advantage. You will be comfortable with dealing with high volumes of data whilst working in a highly automated environment.
If you are interested in this finance manager position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.