Corporate Finance Manager
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-11 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top 15 professional services firm with big growth plans is looking for their next Corporate Finance Manager. The role will involve leading a team handling a variety of Corporate Finance work including M&A, MBO's, Disposals, Due Diligence, Valuations and Finance Raising while working very closely with the Partner.
About the role:
- Management of corporate finance engagements including transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans
- Providing strategic advice to clients
- Business development including preparing tenders and presenting to potential clients
- Managing a team of executives
- Trained in a small to medium sized firm in an audit/accounting role
- ACA, ACCA professional qualification
- Audit/Accounting training for 3+ years and at least 1 years post qualified corporate finance or restructuring experience in professional services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Strong level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Commercially aware
If you are currently at a senior/assistant manager level looking to progress to a Manager role, you will also be considered. There is a competitive salary on offer, as well as a flexible and work life balance friendly working arrangements.
If you are interested in the corporate finance manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the contact details provided for more information.