Finance Operations Manager
Salary €80,000 - €85,000 per annum
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13retail Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Are you a qualified accountant? Would you like an opportunity with a leading Irish PLC? A leading Retail Company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager. You will have experience managing in a shared services environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Operations Manager:
- Ensure all finance accounts are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards and the feedback from the business managers is positive
- Financial reporting is on time and of a high quality
- Key performance indicators are met and implement any remediation required to ensure that the integrity of the financial accounts is upheld
- The end-to-end finance policies and procedures are developed, maintained, and consistently monitored for adherence
- Day to day management and performance management of your teams is maintained to achieve the key performance indicators of the group
- Performance agreements are completed, ensuring the group and personal objectives are documented and agreed with the team
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA, with 5+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in managing in a shared services environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Operations Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Finance Operations Manager role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.