Financial Reporting Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-11 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a qualified accountant with a background in banking? Are you looking to take the next step into a management role? Do you see the value in smaller teams with closer interaction to senior management and stakeholders? Is upwards mobility something that you value? If so then this Financial Reporting Manager role could be the next move for you!
- Support the devlopment and foster the growth of the External Reporting team through promoting innovation around process imporvements
- Support and manage the delivery of a risk assured, service oriented, performance focused, operationally excellent Financial Reporting function
- Manage the prepartion of statutory year end and half-year results along with FINREP regulatory returns
- Acts as primary liaison for External Audit and Internal Audit on behalf of Finance
- Ensure that the bank remains compliant with all techincal accounting standards, while also helping with the roll out of any new standards
- Support in ensuring clear interpretation and implementation of existing and emerging policies, standards and regulations for the Bank
- Support the management of current systems and drive any change management initiatives
- Drive finance and CFO-led projects
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CPA/ACA) with 3+ years PQE and a background in financial services, preferably banking (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong IFRS knowledge and reporting skills with a working knowledge of Finrep. Good management skills with a keen interest in coaching and devloping team members.