Financial Reporting Manager
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you an ACA/ACCA/ACMA qualified accountant based in Cork and have always wanted to work in a leading financial services company? A Global market leader based in Cork is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their Finance team.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Manage the process of preparing and reviewing annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required
- Review and ensure accuracy of footnote disclosures via review of legal documents governing the fund and disclosures required under specified accounting standards
- Coordinate year-end financial statement process
- Identify key issues and prepare and deliver detailed projects outlining appropriate treatment and standardised processes for others within the business to follow
- Keep up to date with technical/regulatory developments
- Assist in development and delivery of training programs for accountants in all aspects of financial reporting and the alternative fund industry
Requirements of the Financial Reporting Manager:
Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent) with 2+ years’ post qualification experience in Asset Management / Financial Services sector (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Excellent experience developed across audit and financial statement
- Detailed knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a successful organisation based in Cork.
If you are interested in the Financial Reporting Manager - Cork role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.