Assistant Reporting & Consolidation Manager
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a technical accountant? Would you like an opportunity with a leading Irish PLC? A leading Retail Company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Assistant Reporting & Consolidation Manager. The Consolidation and Reporting Manager will be highly experienced in the preparation / review of high quality financial reporting
Responsibilities of the Assistant Reporting & Consolidation Manager include:
- Preparation of IFRS compliant monthly reporting templates for other companies within the organisation
- Preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements templates for the company, in line with company Accounting Policies
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated management reports for presentation to the Board
- Provide financial and accounting support for the Finance Business Partners
- Design various operational and financial reports to meet the needs of the Consolidation & Reporting, the Finance Business Partners and the Group Financial Controller
- Identifying areas for improvement of the Reporting processes
- Provide support and assistance to the internal and external audit
- Provide assistance with the implementation of our new ERP system
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA, with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a ‘Big 4’ who is interested in transitioning from Big 4 to Industry. Previous experience in a Retail or PLC environment is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Reporting & Consolidation Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Assistant Reporting & Consolidation Manager role, please apply today or contact Kate O’Malley on the details provided for more information.