VP – Consolidated Reporting
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Bank based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a VP – Consolidated Reporting.
Responsibilities of the VP – Consolidated Reporting include:
- Support and manage the overall banks consolidation reporting finance work stream plan, clearly identifying key milestones, critical path and dependencies
- Identify and manage all major issues and risks, working with key bank Finance and stakeholders to identify mitigating actions and impact on final delivery for each of these as they arise
- Support the team in establishing a robust consolidation and financial reporting framework and data infrastructure to facilitate business management in an efficient and effective manner
- Act as the review and challenge over the financial reporting processes and numbers to ensure high levels of control are maintained at all times
- Assist in the development and management of a communication strategy, preparing status reporting, providing visibility on status and transparency of risks and issues for multiple levels of stakeholders
- Maintain and actively manage the stakeholder map and communications plan
- Analyse problems and evaluate options in a logical and systematic way
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, banks Operational Risk Framework and internal banks policies and standards
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Previous experience within the Financial Control function in a top tier Bank. Knowledge of Agile delivery is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a VP – Consolidated Reporting to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and is capable of working to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the VP – Consolidated Reporting role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information.