Salary €90,000 - €120,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance Company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Finance Manager on a 6-8 month FTC.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
Manage ongoing relationships with other group functions (including actuarial, tax and all divisional finance reporting teams) that are integral to the financial reporting processes
- Lead in the setup and testing of general ledger and/or consolidation process
- Liaise with external auditors in addressing technical accounting developments and to facilitate the smooth running and close-out of the audit process
- Coordinate the embedding of IFRS in the financial reporting and systems of the subsidiary businesses
- Take a lead role in the design and maintenance of the company compliance and internal controls framework encompassing the development and maintenance of an Accounting manual, reporting templates and instructions for all subsidiary businesses
- Manage the improvement of the financial reporting process in particular to support growing statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements e.g. IFRS 17/9 and continuing pressure on reporting deadlines.
- Lead the development of various projects to enhance and develop the consolidation process
- Train and coach team members, providing guidance, support and leadership to all staff members in their operational tasks and in their general development
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA / CIMA, with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous 'Big 4'/'Top 10' Accounting Practice background with audit experience up to Manager grade. Excellent knowledge of IFRS is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Co. Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information.