Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Media and Advertising company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Development of high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Management of all finance operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the company
- Making strategic investment decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Monitoring of financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of financial management, including production of monthly management accounts, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts approval
- Establishing and refining financial control in all areas
- Leading budgeting and performance analysis
- Providing financial insight to support key decision making
As the Finance Manager, you will have 3+ year's experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a commercially minded person with experience in previous senior roles.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who is extremely motivated and looking for an opportunity in a fast growing start up media company, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Finance Manager role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.