Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 09 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Energy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Finance Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Finance Accountant include:
Period close and consolidation activities
- Engage with auditors during the annual statutory audit process
- Develop and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Assess investment decisions/business cases
- Developing and delivering the long term financial model for annual business planning purposes
- Co-ordination of the Forecast & Budget process
- Performance reporting
- CapEx, OPEX, Gross Margin and PBIT analysis and interpretation
As the finance accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA or have a relevant Business / Accounting Degree with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Ability to comprehend complex business issues involving processes, people and systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Finance accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.