Head of Finance (PCF-11)
Consultant Luke Cullen
Job Ref 50925143/001
Date posted 09 May 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/finance-director 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 banking Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading insurance firm are looking to hire a new Head of Finance for one of their leading entities. Reporting to the CEO and playing a crucial part in the development and growth of the business, this opportunity is a career defining move.
This role will suit an experienced finance professional in the insurance space who is keen to progress in their career as well as drive the finance function both commercial and strategically to achieve on it's targets.
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly management information
- Prepare and present quarterly management reports to executive management and the board of directors
- Present financial results, audit reports and statutory accounts to both executive committees and board committees
- Work closely with the CEO to drive commercial and financial results
- Liaise with group management team to ensure quarterly reporting deadlines are achieved and to provide a summary of quarterly results
- Involved in the preparation of the annual expense budgets and operating budgets
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Luke Cullen - Senior Consultant at email@example.com or 0858025267
Get in touch
353 (0) 1 633 4111
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 24 May 2023A brilliant opportunity with a global pharmaceutical company has just become available. You will be responsible for the Finance Function for the Irish division. You will be an effective leader of relevant processes in the affiliate and a dependable counsellor to the firm on important business planning assumptions, trade-offs, and opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Republic of IrelandDate posted: 22 May 2023Due to the recent promotion of the incumbent, an innovative engineering and design company with significant growth plans is seeking to hire CFO. As part of the senior leadership team, you will report to the CEO and manage a team of finance professionals across 3 distinct functions - reporting, analysis and operations. You will possess a commercial awareness and the ability to underpin the firm’s growth trajectory through excellent finance leadership, management, resourcefulness and driving robust processes that remain effective through scale.